Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Greatest Show on Earth

I think this title is debatable.  Of course, who doesn't like dogs dressed in costumes walking on their back legs.   The four of us attended (only b/c Audrey was free), and Maggie and Megan.  

The worst part was feeling violated after asking for a sno-cone from one of the roving vendors.   Mark gets two, one for Maggie, one for Ali.  It's pretty loud, so when Mark asks how much, he thinks he just didn't hear the guy correctly.  Mark hands him a ten.  The guy keeps waiting.  Mark asks me for another ten and tells me, I guess it's $15 for both.  The guy still has his hand out.  Now Mark is really confused.  I give the guy another ten and ask, how much?  Keep in mind, the tickets were $25 each.  The sno-cones were $15 each!!!!

Mark starts cussing, and I'm shhhing him.  Ali immediately says, this doesn't taste good.  Well, at least it came in a fancy, battery-powered, flashing cup.  

No comments: